- Advanced dual-peak or multi-peak tracking technology, when the solar panel is shadowed or part of the panel fails resulting in multiple peaks on the I-V curve, the controller is still able to accurately track the maximum power point.
- Built-in maximum power point tracking algorithm can significantly improve the energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems, and raise the charging efficiency by 15% to 20% compared with the conventional PWM method.
- A combination of multiple tracking algorithms enables accurate tracking of the optimum working point on the I-V curve in an extremely short time.
- Optimum MPPT tracking efficiency of up to 99.9%.
- Advanced digital power supply technologies raise the circuit’s energy conversion efficiency up to 98%.
- Supports Gel, Sealed, Flooded batteries and lithium batteries, etc.
- The controller features a limited current charging mode. When the solar panel power exceeds a certain level and the charging current is larger than the rated current, the controller will automatically lower the charging power and bring the charging current to the rated level.
- Instantaneous large current startup of capacitive loads is supported.
- Automatic recognition of battery voltage is supported.
- LED fault indicators and an LCD screen which can display abnormality information help users to quickly identify system faults.
- With LCD screen to check device operating status and also modify controller parameters.
- Built-in over-temperature protection avoid damaged by overheat.
- Temperature compensation automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters in order to extend the battery life.
- TVS lighting protection.
- System Voltage : 12V/24V Auto
- No-load loss : 0.7 W to 1.2W
- Battery Voltage : 9V to 35V
- Max. solar input voltage : 100V
- Max. power point voltage range : Battery voltage +2V to 75V
- Rated Charging Current : 40A
- Rated Load Current : 20A
- Max. Capacitive Load Capacity : 10000uF
- Max. Photovoltaic System Input Power : 550W/ 12V, 1100W/ 24V
- Conversion Efficiency : ≤ 98%
- MPPT Tracking Efficiency : ＞ 99%
- Temperature Compensation Factor : -3.0mv/ °C/ 2V (default)
- Operating Temperature : -35°C to +45℃
- IP Protection Level : IP32
- Weight (Kg) : 2
- Dimensions (mm) : 238 x 173 x 72.5
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.